Thursday, December 5, 2013

Batty for Brave Store: Review

Hi guys! Grab some hot cocoa and snuggle in for this cutesy review brought to you by Brave Store! Brave sent me these adorable bat tights, you can get yours here! Let me tell you, I had an absolute blast taking these photos, but I enjoyed even more wearing these tights all day! I got some of the funniest looks! "Are those..tattoos?" I loved every second in these tights. Let's get to it.



Here's a stock photo:

Service/Communication: 5/5
The owner of Brave, Jane, is extremely kind, and helpful. Easy 5/5.

Shipping: 5/5
The shipping took only two weeks! That's incredible! The estimated delivery time was 15-25 days, but it is rare that anything from China arrives at the minimum ETA. I was very impressed!

Packaging: 4.9/5
My tights were sent in a thick plastic bag (I'd show a picture, but I ripped it to bits in my excitement..) However, the tights weren't wrapped individually. If the packaging had been punctured, the goods inside could have been damaged. They weren't, though; no harm, no foul.




Quality: 5/5
For the price ($8.00), these tights are a steal! I've had trouble in the past purchasing cheaply priced items, and them ripping two days later. That goes to the saying, "you get what you pay for." However, Brave has thoroughly impressed me! They are very soft, and the print is sturdy. The material stretches with your legs, but it doesn't look stretched, u feel me?


Overall: 4.9/5
I am very happy with my experience from Brave-Store.com and I highly recommend her for anyone interested in alternative fashion styles.  You can get your very own Bat Stockings here!

Browse Brave-Store Here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!