Sunday, December 8, 2013

Breakfastwolf Review

Hi everyone! I recently discovered a shop on Storenvy called Breakfastwolf. After browsing through every page of products, I found what I was looking for. Sylveon! For those of you who don't know, I love Poke'mon. Love it. It's been a part of my life since I was old enough to hold a Gameboy Color. I have never "proceeded to checkout" faster.

Sam was also kind enough to let me host a giveaway from the store, Breakfastwolf, on my Tumblr! It's open to everyone, you can enter here!


Shipping: 5/5
Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long on my package.From Wisconsin, it was in my mailbox only 3 days after I purchased.



Packaging: 4.5/5
I love low shipping costs! I really do! However, it's been incredibly rainy in my town for the last week, and much of our mail  has become drenched in the box. As our mailbox is fucking stupid and doesn't close properly, rain is a real threat to paper packaging, and most envelopes. I was fortunate, and managed to snag my parcel from the postman directly~ (I'm guilty of pacing about outside when it's time for him to arrive...)






Details: 4.5/5
I used my bento box for a size reference (and because it's super cute). The first photo above is how I took it out of the envelope, and the second is of all the goodies! Sam sent me a delightful note, on some super cute stationery. (fuck i love cute stationery.) I bought a Sylveon and Umbreon sticker. I initially purchased Umbreon as a gift for a friend, but after receiving, I had a hard time actually giving the cutie away. Anyway, perfect size for my 3DS, iPhone case, or Laptop. Sam also included a business card with links to personal sites like the artist's Tumblr, store, etc. and There is a slight flaw in Sylveon's ear, you can see a better photo below. It isn't very noticeable, though.


Overall: 4.5/5
I love Breakfastwolf. I'll be buying again, once all of my cash isn't tied up in Christmas gifts or shop orders. I love my stickers to pieces! Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!