Friday, August 16, 2013

August Favorites

  August Favorites!  

 I'm going to share a couple of my favorite items this month! 

Outerwear:



I'm going a little bear crazy. I could type an entire novel about why I think bears are fuckin' awesome. I won't though; I'll save the trouble. In the South, coat weather doesn't start until mid-October. It's a little unfortunate for me, because I absolutely love jackets and sweaters, but I strongly dislike being hot. When it isn't a smothering 98 degrees outside, all of the shops and businesses here keep it 98 degrees inside. However, I could pair any of this lovely outerwear with a thin skirt and some high socks. /brainstorming

Tops:



(1. "I Love You a Latte". 2 and 3. "90's HateChild" and "Alien Bro".)

I've had my eye on these tops for a hot minute (do people still say that?). I have yet to decide which one to purchase... I love the delicacy of the first one, and being that I work with coffee all day, it'd be a cute addition to my growing pastel wardrobe. As for the other two, I will forever have a place in my heart for grunge-y 90's fashion tops. forever. Not to mention my unadulterated adoration for extraterrestrial  designs on clothing of any kind. *mulder's voice* what do u believe, scully?

Anyway, sorry for the short post, and all the bad jokes. There will come a day when I won't apologize for my god awful sense of humor, but today is not that day. I'm still waiting for mail, so reviews will be coming soon. Thanks for reading!

xxKamie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!