Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Sight for Four-Eyes



This one's for you, my spec-wearing readers! I want to talk to you about one of the biggest problems I've had as a fashionista: glasses. I have rather sensitive eyes thus, contacts were not kind to me. I tried and tried though, because I had this impression that none of the "cool" girls wore glasses. So why did I have to? There I was, sacrificing my comfort to achieve some false ideal that my eight year-old self had concocted. Now, though, I can finally say that I love my glasses! As a four-eyed freak for more than twelve years, it took me way longer than it should have to find out about Bonlook.. Bonlook has a huge selection of sunglasses and eyeglasses for all sexes. They offer free shipping, and will even put your prescription in for you. Their site has the "virtual try on" application, if you're into that. You'll also receive a complimentary case and lens cloth with your order.

Whisky (in black)


This is the pair that I have, called "Whisky". I had been searching in every Optometrist's shop for a pair like this. Thick frame on top, none on the bottom of the lens. Then, I found Bonlook! I purchased from them almost a year ago, and my frames are still holding strong.
Peacock (in black)
J'adore (in black)
Martha (in sky)
  Above are just a few of my favorite frames from their site. They offer several different color variations in all styles. You can browse their selection here! Thanks for reading!

Shop Bonlook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!