Sunday, September 1, 2013

SheInside Package!


 

Sheinside

Hello everyone. Saturday, I received my sponsored package from Sheinside.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Sheinside, it's an online clothing store that sells many different types of clothing, accessories, and beauty products.  Shipping took less time than expected (about ten days).

This is what I found in my mailbox:

The unopened package.



 My items were enclosed in this zip baggie. This method allows me to make use of the bag after I remove my merchandise.
The earrings I chose were packaged separately.

 I chose the black crucifix earrings. Get yours here.
I found that one of my ears is allergic to these earrings, so wearing for an extended amount of time won't be possible. :( But they still look really good with most of my outfits.



My other item was the Simpson Cross T-Shirt. Buy it here. It comes in the  "one-size" option. I'm 5'9, this shirt fits me, but is very baggy.  I'm sure that's the purpose, though. Be sure to measure yourself before ordering any "one-size" clothing.

It's a bit wrinkled from the journey.
Annnd here are some awkward pictures of me wearing them! Sorry you can't see the earrings. :( My wig is just so fluffy.



The headband I'm wearing is from NeverBaby. (check my discount in the scroll bar!)
Overall, I'm very happy with my items. I've already gotten a lot of compliments on this top!
I'm extremely grateful that Sheinside gave me this opportunity, and I hope you guys enjoyed this little post.

Shop Sheinside Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!