Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Poolside Cuties ♥


Ladies' Pool Party
I've gotten a few requests for "Swimwear" on my Tumblr. It got me brainstorming for different outfits, and I got a little carried away with how versatile swimwear can be. With the right accessories, I found that I could comfortably work swim attire into my everyday ensemble. Oh! And all of these outfits are plus+ friendly. I know that I sometimes neglect my bigger babes whenever I make collage posts like this, and I challenged myself to make a few coords that are relative to all of my readers. The links are below, and  I hope you all enjoy! Let me know if you'd like me to make posts like this more often.



 Plus Size Lilac Dots One Piece ]
 "Day to Daylight" Sun Hat ]
 White Heeled Jelly Sandals  ]
[  Purple Frilly Socks  ]
 High Waisted Shorts  ]
 "Hop-pily Ever After" Bag  ]
 White Instax Mini  ]


[ ♥ Gingham One Piece  ]
 Plus Size Gingham One Piece  ]
 "Primary Petals" Cardigan  ]
 "Doll Over Town" Red Flats  ]


 Mythical of the Wild Swimsuit Top  ]
 Mythical of the Wild Swimsuit Bottoms  ]
 Cat-Eye Sunglasses  ]
 Black Heeled Jelly Sandals  ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!