Friday, May 9, 2014

Kamie ♥ KumaGarden (Mini Review)

Over the last month or so, I've rediscovered my love for the Animal Crossing games. I've followed probably 50+ AC blogs on Tumblr, bookmarked several flower hybrid guides, and filled my Etsy search bar with the names of my favorite townies in hopes to find someone that shares the same love. In my recent desperate search for Animal Crossing wares, I stumbled across Kaisha's Tumblr, DreamyKuma.


I commissioned the lovely Kaisha of KumaGarden on Storenvy for a face brooch of Eugene the Koala. I was perusing through the "acnl" tag on Tumblr, when I came across her post where she'd made a pin of Diana the Deer. I messaged her, asking if I could commission her for one of my own. She was so nice, she agreed! Here's a mini review of the item:



 
Shipping:
★/5
My pin took around 4 days to be made, and shipped out. The entire process (from Puerto Rico to my house) took around 8 days.  I was more than thrilled to see how she had decorated the package with all sorts of beautiful art. She even included some stickers, a lollipop, and a separate page with her store and Tumblr urls.


Communication:
★/5
She gave an estimate for how long it'd take to make, and told me when she'd send my lil brooch out. She stuck to her word, and everything arrived on schedule. On the 7th day, DreamyKuma was kind enough to double check and make sure that I received my order. I hadn't yet, but the very next day, it was in my mailbox!



Quality:
★/5
He's sturdily made, and attached to a pinback.  He's held up quite well thus far. I'm definitely satisfied  with his design and I mean, just look at his smug face! I haven't experienced any sort of issues with chipping paint, fading colors, or pinback malfunctions. I'm completely satisfied with my order.



 Overall:
★/5
I'm so glad that I came across DreamyKuma. She's an incredibly talented artist, and now she's my friend! I highly recommend checking out her store, and getting yourself a villager pin. I've dropped some links below if you want to follow her Tumblr or check out her store. Thanks for reading.


 dreamykuma on tumblr  ]
 kumagarden on storenvy  ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!